Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Email - September 2nd

First thing is first, I am sure you all want to hear how transfers went. This time it was very different. President Nielson always called after 8:00 p.m., but Edgren began right after church ended. We got a call from the Assistants to the president about 2:00. Elder Neuner called (he is the new Assistant to the President) and he said that Elder B and I are both staying right here in Sosnowiec. So we have another nine weeks together. Elder C is still way off in Łódź with a trainee.
 
This week was wild. We had pretty much nothing going for us until Thursday. We had planned to do a grill for all of our investigators in our front yard. They all wanted to try American burgers, so we delivered. The grill went great. Then we had a lesson. We taught them about the plan of salvation that we had drawn up on a pizza box, and then we went over the gospel of Jesus Christ (faith, repentance, baptism, holy ghost, and enduring to the end), It was fantastic.
 
Thursday night we got a call from Elder W. He told us to keep it on the down low, but that Elder N was going AP and leaving early the following (Friday) morning and that we needed to pick up Elder W at the train station at 8:00 a.m.. We got up, met them at the station, said bye to N, and he was off to Warsaw. We have been in a threesome since then. That is interesting, and I think we now intimidate people on the streets even more. On Friday we taught K about baptism. We got to play with the their dog, Laila. She is a French Bulldog (my new favorite breed). Everyone and their mother in Katowice has a French Bulldog, and they are hilarious. She is a really funny little fat dog, I have some pictures.
 
So that was our week in a nutshell. I hope all of you are doing great. I love you. I wish you all the best I need to send some pictures. So I will leave off here until next week. BYE! 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment