Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Email - December 9th

Well, you already all know what happened all the way to Wednesday. From that point, most of the week was busy preparing a baptism for T. She is an investigator that the sisters have been teaching. I was fortunate enough to get to interview her for baptism which is in and of itself a neat experience. She was just super prepared and had a solid testimony so she passed with flying colors. She was baptized on Saturday and Confirmed a member of the church on Sunday by President C. That was certainly the highlight of the week without a doubt. The rest of the week has actually been a bit slower than usual, we are going to really pick up the pace this week and find some new people to teach. Finding for me is always such a daunting task, I feel confident in everything else besides finding, but as Preach My Gospel says "Nothing happens in missionary work until you find someone to teach". So I have to get working on that.
Elder K and I are doing great, I think we have plans today to go shopping around some used clothing stores in Wrocław to see what kind of treasures we can find. We are working well together though and he is still amazing at what he does.

Love
Starszy Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment